Duracell Alkaline AA Batteries, pack of 5
Hot
New
Pre-order
Out stock

SKU: DRC0001DCSHHS

AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)

PRODUCT TYPE:

VENDOR: Colief Singapore

[Description] Duracell offers a wide range of batteries to be used in electronics that require reliable power. Duracell batteries are multi-purpose alkaline batteries ideal for reliably powering everyday devices that require a kick of additional power. Duracell alkaline batteries are...

$9.90
Duracell Alkaline AAA Batteries, pack of 5
Hot
New
Pre-order
Out stock

SKU: DRC0002DCSHHS

AVAILABILITY: In stock (23 items)

PRODUCT TYPE:

VENDOR: Colief Singapore

[Description] Duracell offers a wide range of batteries to be used in electronics that require reliable power. Duracell batteries are multi-purpose alkaline batteries ideal for reliably powering everyday devices that require a kick of additional power. Duracell alkaline batteries are...

$9.90
Pearlie White Enamel Safe Kids Toothpaste 45gm - Strawberry
Hot
New
Pre-order
Out stock

SKU: PWP0050PWPOCE

AVAILABILITY: In stock (19106 items)

PRODUCT TYPE:

VENDOR: Colief Singapore

[Description] It’s exactly what you get in our All Natural variant but with your dentist recommended dosage of fluoride.This toothpaste is 99.78% natural and the remaining 0.22% in the form of sodium fluoride delivers 1000ppm of fluoride.Our Enamel Safe Kids’...

$8.60
Alcosm Disinfectant Wipes 50s
Hot
New
Pre-order
Out stock

SKU: AOP0023NNMPCE

AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)

PRODUCT TYPE:

VENDOR: Colief Singapore

[Description] Alcosm 75% Alcohol Disinfectant Wet Wipes is the total solution to daily on-the-go hard surfaces cleaning.From killing germs to just cleaning up messes, use any time when soap and water are not available.It contains 75% Ethyl Alcohol, which effectively...

$8.90

This is a standard cookie notice which you can easily adapt or disable as you like in the admin. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.